Last week I finished these Wraithguard and a Spiritseer I had just received. I’m going to play a Iyanden force with Yriel, a Wraithknight and two Wraithlords.
I recently bought a Farseer with the intention of converting it to a Warlock. The head and sword are from a Farseer/Warlock Windrider kit and the Shuriken pistol is from a Harlequins Troupe sprue. Quite an easy conversion.
And here is a comparison with an older Warlock I’ve painted a few years ago.
I just finished this Prince Yriel model in my own craftworld scheme. I’ve painted this model three times now. It’s very old – from when I was starting Warhammer 40K.
Hey guys and gals,
Just finished five Dire Avengers. Pretty happy with how they turned out. Got out some of my older Dire Avengers and some of the models look abysmal.
And here is the video:
Painting some Harlequins.
Painting them in two colors and painting flowers is a big pain in the ***. But they do look awesome (by my opinion) afterwards. 🙂
Just finished a Venerable Dreadnought I’ve had for more than a year. I painted it while I was finishing my three squads of Intercessors.
Now my new Primaris army is almost complete. I sold my Dark Angels, keeping just a single Predator.
Just finished these three Inceptors with Plasma Exterminators. I am very productive 🙂